This learning collaborative is designed to assist health centers that anticipate conducting a capital project during the next one to three years and are considering the benefits of the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) Health Center Facility Loan Guarantee Program (LGP).
A learning collaborative is a dynamic, virtual peer exchange that enables dialogue among stakeholders pursuing similar objectives to explore promising best practices, solve challenging problems, and create new opportunities. Through a series of interactive learning sessions conducted between October and December 2022, the HRSA LGP Learning Collaborative will provide participating health centers with guidance and tips on all key elements and requirements for submitting a HRSA LGP application. The application review, approval, and loan closing process will be addressed along with key steps for successful capital project planning. Resources that are both publicly available and Capital Link-developed will be provided throughout the collaborative.
The LGP Learning Collaborative has two primary components:
- Group Learning: Through a series of four webinars conducted between October and December 2022, health centers will learn about the application process for financing a capital project with a loan guarantee from HRSA.
- Individualized Planning Services: Each Learning Collaborative session will include exercises and planning templates that participants can adapt for their individual organization and projects. In addition, some individualized guidance from Capital Link consultants will be available to help the participating health centers understand specific aspects of their project planning and financing.
Interested health centers should submit a registration form, below, on/by Wednesday, October 12, 2022. There is no fee for participants as this Learning Collaborative is funded by HRSA through its cooperative agreement with Capital Link. We recommend each organization enroll at least two appropriate team members. All organizations interested in participating must:
- Fill out our registration form on/by October 12, 2022:
- Attend or view a recording of the introductory webinar held on September 29, 2022 (strongly recommended but not mandatory). View recording below.
- Commit to engage in all Learning Collaborative sessions and exercises with the goal of incorporating new knowledge in connection to capital project financing options and provide feedback on the overall structure and effectiveness of the Collaborative after the last session.
HRSA’s Loan Guarantee Program: An Overview - Sept. 29, 2022
In this webinar, we explain the benefits, eligibility, and application process of the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) Health Center Facility Loan Guarantee Program (LGP). This webinar will also provides an overview of the next offering of our HRSA Loan Guarantee Program Learning Collaborative beginning in October.