Capital Link's recently updated Performance Evaluation Profile (PEP) is a diagnostic tool for health centers and PCAs to examine financial health, productivity, utilization, and staffing. Using UDS information and Capital Link's own database of health center financial audits, the PEP provides multi-year performance trends, benchmarking the results against state, national, and peer medians across 73 financial and operational metrics. It features a peer comparison dashboard and dashboard summaries of the top 15 metrics. The analysis also indicates whether the results meet Capital Link’s industry recommendations.
Available as an individual health center report, or as a statewide or regional data analysis for PCAs, the PEP increases organization-wide financial and operational performance awareness and supports capital project planning thereby enhancing overall health center operations.
New features include:
- Updated look and feel
- New Selected Patient Characteristics dashboard, detailing:
- Patients best served in a language other than English
- Patient breakdown by race for those identifying by race
- Patients with income at or below 200% of poverty level
- New staffing measures added to Operations and Utilization dashboard, including:
Click on the image below to view a sample of our newly updated PEP report. To order, click the button below and we will contact you for more information.