The Capital Development Learning Collaborative - Early Project Planning Stages is the first of a two-part learning collaborative, with the first taking place in the fall and the second, Later Project Planning Stages, in the spring. This collaborative is designed to assist health centers that anticipate the need for a capital project during the next one to five years. Through a series of four virtual meetings, health centers learn the basics of capital planning, financing, and project development.
In Early Stages, we will cover the following topics:
- Organizational and Financial Readiness
- Evaluating Your Market
- Determining Your Operating Model and Space Requirements
- Assembling an Internal Project Team and Hiring Project Professionals
- Initial Stages of Design Development
How to Apply
There is no fee for participants as this Learning Collaborative is funded by HRSA through its cooperative agreement with Capital Link. We recommend each organization enroll at least two appropriate team members.
All organizations interested in participating must:
DOWNLOAD APPLICATION HERE
- Participate in the introductory webinar scheduled for September 14, 2023 (attendance is strongly recommended but not mandatory).