Our extensive library of custom publications aims to assist and educate health centers, PCAs, HCCNs, lenders, and others on capital project planning and financing, operational strength and performance improvement, sustainability and resiliency, and other timely and relevant topics. Organized by subject and developed by industry experts, our publications support health centers in their decision-making as they navigate growth and work to understand and employ industry trends and best practices.
- New Markets Tax Credits (NMTC) Resources
- HRSA Loan Guarantee Program Resources
- Building Resilient Health Center Facilities Utilizing Solar+Storage Microgrids
- National Financial Trends 2018-2021
- Rural Financial Trends 2018-2021
- Understanding Health Inequities in Community Health Centers
Many of our publications are supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as part of an award totaling $1,168,750 with 0 percent financed with non-governmental sources. The contents are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official views of, nor an endorsement, by HRSA, HHS, or the U.S. Government. For more information, please visit HRSA.gov.