The Sustaining and Increasing Access to Care in Rural Communities Learning Collaborative explores community needs, growth planning, and financing options for health centers serving rural communities. Through a series of four one-hour interactive webinars, this Learning Collaborative addresses challenges and opportunities FQHCs face in communities experiencing hospital distress and closure; examine the impact of telehealth on care delivery; and address financial capacity, sustainability, and financing options for FQHCs seeking to expand their impact in rural America.
Learning objectives for participants in this initiative include:
- Gain perspective on the opportunities and challenges related to sustaining access to primary care in rural communities;
- Enhance knowledge regarding assessing market needs and planning for growth in rural communities;
- Gain insights into programming and space planning for rural capital expansion projects
- Explore capital fundraising considerations for health centers serving rural communities.
- Gain knowledge of the capital financing process and resources available for health centers serving rural communities.
Capital Link will be accepting applications from interested health centers, which will need to be completed and returned by Friday, March 17, 2023 Tuesday, March 21, 2023. There is no fee for participants as this Learning Collaborative is funded by HRSA through its cooperative agreement with Capital Link. We recommend each organization enroll at least two appropriate team members. All organizations interested in participating must:
- Commit to engage in all Learning Collaborative sessions and exercises with the goal of incorporating new knowledge in connection with expanding access to care in rural communities and provide feedback on the overall structure and effectiveness of the Collaborative after the last session.
- Obtain written consent from your health center’s leadership for your health center’s participation in the Collaborative.